Artistic Director Ross Balbuziente
Artistic Director Nelle Lee
Artistic Director Nick Skubij
Touring Company Manager Johnny Balbuziente
Youth Engagment Manager Maddi Römcke
Technical & Operations Manager Mark Middleton
Accountant Raman Sidhu CA
Marketing Assistant David Fell
Education Consultant Naomi Russell
Company Touring Actors / Secondary
Eli Bunyoung, Maddison Burridge, Nick James, Christopher Paton, Maddi Römcke, JP Vizcay-Wilson
Media Producers optikal bloc
Primary Instructors Kell Anderson, Isabella Berlise, Ellie Crowther, Sophie Carozza, Elizabeth Haynes, Gabe Francis, Matt Hodgson, Lydia Humphries, Emily Jones, Zoe Schramm, Nick Smith, Liz Ward, Bridget Webb
WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM?
shake & stir instructors are vital team members of the company. We are looking to grow our team to help us deliver our highly popular extra-curricular drama classes at 11 locations around Brisbane. Our classes are proven to strengthen a child’s performance and communication skills, raise their self confidence and increase their level of physical activity. You will be a punctual and energetic team player who enjoys working with children, but most importantly you will be able to command a room and hold children’s attention. You will be able to create a positive and friendly atmosphere in our classes, and have no qualms chatting to parents at the end of class. A passion for the performing arts is also essential, as it will be you who will help inspire the next generation of performers!
- Wearing correct uniform and appearing fresh and tidy at all timesKnowing the lesson plan each week and following this whilst allowing flexibility for your class context
- Knowing your students (this includes knowing their names) and setting up routines with them in class
- Ensuring a positive and friendly atmosphere is maintained at all times
- Following all safety precautions in regards to keeping students inside the hall / in your sight
- Being a positive ambassador for shake & stir
- Chatting through classes with parents & answering general questions about classes
TO APPLY – CLICK THE LINK BELOW OR EMAIL INFO@SHAKEANDSTIR.COM.AU WITH YOUR CURRENT CV.
BLUE CARD AND OWN MODE OF TRANSPORT REQUIRED